Thursday, March 11, 2010

P90X...will be the death of me

Phil got this crazy idea he wanted to order a fitness program called P90X. At first I was totally against it due to the fact I can't get him to go to the gym right now as it is. Why in the world would I pay 100 dollars for it to sit on a DVD rack. After about a month and me complaining to the guy I bought it from it finally arrived. Phil was pretty excited...I was just kind of blah about it. It came time to do the first workout and mind you I was not going to do this fitness program AT ALL. We did our first workout and I felt great.. I could not wait to come home the next day to see what workout was going to be thrown at me. After about a week I backed off the p90x and focused more on my running. I got a wild hair up my ass to sign up for a half marathon so I figured I really needed to start training for that. If you know me, you know that I get bored easily with workouts and what not, so last week I decided that I was going to stick with P90X and do the whole Lean program. I will use this to keep me in check and make sure I am sticking to it. I expect all my followers to hold me to this! My schedule goes as follows
Core, CardioX, Arms and Ab Ripper, YOGA, Legs and Ab Ripper, and Kenpo. I only get one day rest...so Wish me LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment