Friday, March 12, 2010

Go Green or Go home!


Tomorrow kicks off the big St. Patties day celebrations.. I can't say I am overly excited but what can I do. I went last year and had the worst time in my whole life...I guess you could say it kind of ruined it for me. This year I have a different approach though... I will go down when I am ready, and then will go to the vally in el noche to meet up with my wonderful friend Katie. Phil is totally into the dang holiday and plans on starting at 6 in the morning....Crazy Kid. I am sure they will be calling me by 10 to come pick him up. I am on a mission to NOT drink this year... I decided I am going to run 5 miles on Sunday and trying to do that with a hangover would be horrid! Last night we went to the 10th anniversary of the Boondock Saints... I can't figure out how that movie never made the big screen..it truly is a good movie! IF this picture does not put me in the IRISH spirit I dont know what else can! Have a good day...I will blog my wonderful adventure tomorrow.. and Happy Birthday to my wonderful friend Lyuda. She turns 21 tomorrow!! woohooo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment