Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My Vida Loca

I grew up in a tiny town named Walla Walla Washington. Yes you may call it WWW or Walley World ( I did not know that was a name for Wal Mart until I moved to Lewiston, ID), or The town so nice they named it Twice... I am sure there are many other refrences to that place, just cannot think of them right now. I lived in a great neighborhood called Stone Creek. Stone Creek was the BEST neighborhood EVER. We had our own park, and I had my very own swimming pool. I went to public school until I was a Sophomore in high school, and then made the switch to Private school. I graduated From DeSales Catholic School in 2001. (don't worry... I will fill ya'll in on what has happened since then.) I was a competitive swimmer for the Milton Freewater Tiger Sharks and got to be pretty dang good. That was until my coach decided to leave me and the coaches after that were a waste of my time. When the time came for my parents to move to Spokane I was sooooooo SAD. I remember coming home from college my freshman year and seeing our house for sale. My mother had also told me that my kitty cat Patches aka Pookey would not be moving with us. Some how my mom gained an allergy to cats and did not want him in our new house. They also told me my dog Mitsy the Ditzy would not be joining us....but I was not sad about that one. She was a crazy dog and was happy to get rid of her. We moved to Spokane and that was quite possibly the WORST SUMMER EVER...well I guess just until I met my new friends at the Lake.......To be Continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment