Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Fast Forward


So I have been told by my husband that he does not want to read about what I have done in the past 10 years so I figured I would fast forward and let ya'll know what I am doing now.
In 2006 I graduated from Eastern Washington University. After changing my major 4 times I finally settled on Health Service Administration. I figured I would be stable in pretty much anything business. I found out after graduation that I was short one stupid general science class so I had to enroll back in school for the fall of 2007. I was not a happy camper to put it nicely. In August of 2006 I met Phillip Ryan Wilson...Our first date was probably the best and I knew right away that I was going to marry him. We got married October 6th 2007. It was a pretty fun day from what I remember.. it is true... you really don't remember much of your actual wedding day. Thank God for pictures!! We reside in this place named after a farm animal and I guess you could say it kind of fits us. We have been pondering the idea of buying a house and although a house seems nice an apartment is so much easier. We have 2 dogs Spud Ricky and Buddy Bob, and just last May we adopted the craziest cat Ralphie Ru. I cannot forget to mention our fish Jonny Cash who will not die. I canot lie..our first year of marriage was really hard. I shouldn't have laughed so hard when people said the first year of marriage would be the most challenging. I have been so up and down with health until December of 2009 and I am so thankful that Phil stuck with me though that. Now I have another challenge I am dealing with. In February of 2009 I herniated a disk in my back. Come to find out last week it has herniated more and it is hitting my nerve. Not good news for someone who likes to run and jump around all the time.
Well...my chicken balls are now done so I think I will go eat. For all of you reading this... I hope you have a good night and I will talk more tomorrow....
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment